Govorilne ure zimski semester 2021-2022:
- torek 10.00-11.00 (kabinetu 219).
Free your mind and the rest will follow.
Assistant professor dr. Boštjan Rogelj, born in 1976, is a doctor of geography. He received his doctorate in 2011 with a doctoral dissertation: Political-geographical analysis of the electoral system of elections to the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia. He has been employed at the Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana since 2000. He was initially employed as a cartographer, since 2003 as an assistant. His pedagogical work includes courses in methodology and theory of geography, cartography and political geography.
His research is focused on international migrations, electoral geography and critical geopolitics. Since 2013, he has been the departmental coordinator for international cooperation. He is a member of the Ljubljana Geographical Society and the American Association of Geographers. He is currently Secretary of the Association of Slovene Geographers.
In the last decade, he has been involved in several domestic and international research projects.
- BI-US/19-21-006: USA in the eyes of young Slovenes (01. 10. 2019 - 30. 09. 2021)
- BI-US/19-21-073: The limits of common European asylum policy (01. 10. 2019- 30. 09. 2021)
- BI-US/18-19-048: The impact of geopolitical discourses on Slovene asylum policy (01. 01. 2018 -31. 12. 2019)
- V5-1710: The actual and necessary presence of the topic of Slovenian emigration in the curricula in primary and secondary schools in the Republic of Slovenia (01. 04. 2018-30. 06. 2019)
- JN 007-18/2015/3: Development models for Roma settlements (14. 5. 2018 – 16. 11. 2018)
- 2430-18-100067: Sustainable mobility in primary school and kindergartens (12. 12. 2018-31. 07. 2021)
- VG-SPS-BW-14-001602-3: Border Education - Space, Memory and Reflections on Transculturality (1. 10. 2014 - 31. 9. 2017)