Geoinformatical Support to Decision-Making
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Trobec Tajan, izr. prof. dr. Krevs Marko, izr. prof. dr. Repe Blaž
- purpose and characteristics of GIS -based support for multicriteria evaluation and decision making,
- overview of GIS -based methods and tools and selected examples of GIS -based support for multicriteria evaluation and decision making,
- fundamentals of the methodology of complex spatial evaluation and decision making: constraints, factors, soft set method, methods for performing complex synthetic evaluations (linear weighted combination, AHP / Saaty technique for determining factor weights, trading between criteria, ordered weighted averaging);
- single and multi-objective evaluation / decision making,
- independent design and implementation of GIS -supported multicriteria evaluation to solve a specific research problem in a local or larger area,
- written project, documentation and research database, presentation in seminar.