Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): prof. dr. Mažgon Jasna
- Basic research methods in education.
- Types of educational research.
- Empirical and theoretical research. Descriptive and explicative research. Fundamental and applied research. Developmental research. Evaluation studies. Longitudinal and transversal research. Historical research.
- Inductive and deductive cognition in the field of education. Sources of educational research.
- Phases of non-experimental empirical research.
- Methods of data collection in educational research: survey interviews, measurement scales, sociometric procedures and systematic observation, instruments for measuring knowledge. Using literature in the research. The substantive excerpts from sources. Bibliographic data sources. Documenting citations and abstracts.
- Research report. The structure of the report of the basic type of research.